Scrapping. Layouts. Fellowship. Laughter. Ideas. Learning. Capturing Memories. New Friends=Priceless
That is how I would described last night when I had the pleasure to scrap at Memories and Beyond in Downers Grove with the Scrapping Mocha Diva’s of Scraps of Color. I had a blast! So nice to meet such wonderful ladies and I look forward to seeing them at the Scrapbook Expo. Let just say we laughed, snapped photos, cut out a few bras, shared supplies, sung 3 versions of Happy Birthday-traditional-Stevie Wonder and the church version,LOL. All this while capturing memories,a good time was had by all!
This was my first time visiting Memories and Beyond in Downers Grove, IL. Although I had to take the underground railroad to get there….ack. It was totally worth it!
They have a very nice size crop/class room. Yes you need this kind of space when you scrap like this! I am messy Scrapper. The store has very organized and easy layout, its themed. Sports, licensed products, travel, baby etc. I found the pricing overall comparable to Archivers some things were higher some were lower. I actually the cropping space much better than Archivers although M&B crop fee is higher. Archivers is $10 and M&B is $15 however they both offer 20% crop purchases.
1. LSSS- it’s a local scrapbook store- its local I love to support the little guy
2. Larger Scrap Area
3. Die Cuts -Free if you purchase paper and cut. Its was cut fee if you if you used your own paper
4. Provided Snacks-cookies, chips, grapes
5. $15 to crop until Midnight
6. Nice and friendly service
7. Lighting was great too.
8. Located near a Thrift Store( ugh …sorry this may be only important to me!)
1. The latest selection of Product that you can touch and feel
2. Can print photos on site if needed
3. $10.00-to Crop until 11.pm
4. Prize-drawing every hour
5. Small Scrap Space
6. In Bankruptcy
Here are the layouts I created.