Tomorrow starts , Summer Stamp School over at Studio Calico. I am sooooo excited!! Here is an excerpt from their site:
Just when you thought school was out for the summer, we’re ready to put you back in class! Join us in July for Summer Stamp School taught by stamping extraordinaire Robyn Werlich.
This self-paced class is complete with amazing PDF lessons you can download all at once to use at your own pace. You’ll find new techniques and amazing inspiration from your favorite stampers.
The dream team of contributors joining Robyn are: Danielle Flanders, Ali Edwards, April Foster, Vee Jennings, Nicole Harper, Jessica Witty, Susan Weinroth, Shari Carroll, Geralyn Sy, Jennifer McGuire, Davinie Fiero, Maile Belles, Dawn McVey, Keisha Campbell, and Teri Anderson.
1. Basic Stamping Information
2. Embossing & Resist
3. Stamping on different surfaces
4. Stamping with markers & coloring in images
5. Stamping with Paint
6. Stamping with Bleach
7. Using alphabet stamps
8. Creating your own patterned paper, die-cuts, Project Life cards, etc.
10. Stamping & the Silhouette Machine- I wonder how this will work with the bosskut…hmmmm
Here is the awesome stamp set!